Order any of the following non-invasive tests today to investigate the underlying cause for your presenting symptoms. This investment in your health is a powerful tool to rule out uncertainty.
Comprehensive Stool Analysis
Nutrient Status Profile
Adrenal Stress Profile
Female Hormone Profile
Menopause Hormone Profile
Food Intolerance Screen
Vitamin D status
Email me direct to order your test to be sent to you without delay.
Testing & Test Results
Often it is necessary to do investigative testing to pinpoint any specific physiological imbalances. The results of these diagnostic tests determine a tailored, personalised supplementation and dietary protocol to re-establish an equilibrium. Testing ensures that specific imbalances are targeted instead of a more general approach which may take longer to yield results.
All these tests are non-invasive and is done in the comfort of your home (except for vitamin D status).
Test markers include:
- Beneficial bacteria diversity (microbiome) (stool)
- Yeast overgrowth including Candida albicans (stool)
- Intestinal parasites and dysbiotic bacteria (stool)
- Helicobater pylori antigen (stool)
- Leaky gut (intestinal permeability) (stool/urine)
- Comprehensive Nutrient Status Profile (urine/blood)
- Food intolerance profile (blood)
- Adrenal stress profile (saliva)
- Thyroid function (urine)
- Female hormone profile (saliva)
Testing and supplementation costs are not included in the consultation price. You can order any test without having to book a consultation. Test results will however ONLY be discussed or commented on in consultation
What are the findings in my clinic?
In my clinic I base supplementation protocol on test results. This way I can identify which specific problem may respond to what specific medication and supplement in each individual case.
The non-invasive Comprehensive Stool Analysis (CSA) that I use measures the following markers:
- The status of Beneficial bacteria, including Lactobacillus spp. and Bifidobacterium spp.
- Dysbiotic or foreign bacteria
- The presence of any Parasites, including Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium
- Yeast/fungal overgrowth, commonly referred to as Candida albicans
- Digestion of food, which indicates absorption status of nutrients
- Intestinal permeability, commonly referred to as leaky gut, which may be associated with food intolerance and immune responses
- IBD markers identifying underlying inflammation associated with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Secretory IgA. Deficiency of SIgA is the most common immuno-deficiency marker
I regularly compile an internal audit of my CSA results. Here are the latest statistics highlighting the findings:
- Sample size: 663
- Lactobacillus spp. insufficiency: 88%
- Bifidobacterium spp. insufficiency: 59%
- Patients with one or more dysbiotic bacteria, including Citrobacter freundii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter cloacae, Klebsiella oxytoca, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter braakii, Yersinia enterocolitica: 19%
- Patients with one or more parasites, including Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Endilomax nana, Entamoeba hartmanni, Strongyloides stercoralis, and Giardia lamblia: 37%
- Patients with yeast overgrowth, which includes Candida albicans, Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii, Candida inconspicua, Candida lambica, Geotrichum klabahnii, Candida krusei, Candida sphaerica, Candida parapsilosis, Rhodotorula glutinis/mucilaginosa, Candida glabrata and Candida parapsilosis: 61%
Pinpointing the root cause of your presenting symptoms is key to addressing unwanted side-effects using nutritional therapy. Investing in a specific test can eliminate years of a ‘stab in the dark’ approach. During consultation I will suggest the test that is most pertinent to identifying the cause of your debilitating symptoms.
If you would like to speak to Wilma Kirsten direct, call +44 (0)787 608 4829
Alternatively email your telephone number and Wilma Kirsten will contact you at a convenient time to discuss how to proceed without any cost to you.
For more information on Wilma Kirsten including her experience and qualifications please click here