Order any of the following non-invasive tests today to investigate the underlying cause for your presenting symptoms. This investment in your health is a powerful tool to rule out uncertainty.
Comprehensive Stool Analysis
Nutrient Status Profile
Adrenal Stress Profile
Female Hormone Profile
Food Intolerance Screen
Email me direct to order your test to be sent to you without delay.
Testing & Test Results
Often it is necessary to do investigative testing to pinpoint any specific physiological imbalances. The results of these diagnostic tests determine a tailored, personalised supplementation and dietary protocol to re-establish an equilibrium. Testing ensures that specific imbalances are targeted instead of a more general approach which may take longer to yield results.
All these tests are non-invasive and is done in the comfort of your home.
Test markers include:
- Yeast overgrowth including Candida (stool)
- Intestinal parasites and dysbiotic bacteria (stool)
- Helicobater pylori antigen (stool)
- Leaky gut (intestinal permeability) (stool/urine)
- Comprehensive Nutrient Status Profile (urine/blood)
- Food intolerance profile (blood)
- Adrenal stress profile (saliva)
- Thyroid function (urine)
- Female hormone profile (saliva)
Testing and supplementation costs are not included in the consultation price. You can order any test without having to book a consultation.
What are the findings in my clinic?
In my clinic I base supplementation protocol on test results. This way I can identify which specific problem may respond to what specific medication and supplement in each individual case.
The non-invasive Comprehensive Stool Analysis (CSA) that I use measures the following markers:
- The status of Beneficial bacteria, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Dysbiotic or foreign bacteria
- The presence of any Parasites, including Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium
- Yeast/fungal overgrowth, commonly referred to as Candida
- Digestion of food, which indicates absorption status of nutrients
- Intestinal permeability, commonly referred to as leaky gut, which may be associated with food intolerance and immune responses
- IBD markers identifying underlying inflammation associated with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Secretory IgA. Deficiency of SIgA is the most common immuno-deficiency marker
I regularly compile an internal audit of my CSA results. Here are the statistics highlighting the findings:
- Sample size: 470
- Lactobacillus insufficiency: 88%
- Bifidobacterium insufficiency: 62%
- Patients with one or more dysbiotic bacteria, including Citrobacter freundii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter cloacae, Klebsiella oxytoca, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter braakii: 16%
- Patients with one or more parasites, including Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Endilomax nana, Entamoeba hartmanni, Strongyloides stercoralis, and Giardia lamblia: 36%
- Patients with yeast overgrowth, which includes Candida albicans, Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii, Candida inconspicua, Candida lambica, Geotrichum klabahnii, Candida krusei, Candida sphaerica, Candida parapsilosis, Rhodotorula glutinis/mucilaginosa, Candida glabrata and Candida parapsilosis: 60%
Pinpointing the root cause of your presenting symptoms is key to addressing unwanted side-effects using nutritional therapy. Investing in a specific test can eliminate years of a ‘stab in the dark’ approach. During consultation, in either Harley street or in Oxford, I will suggest the test that is most pertinent to identifying the cause of your debilitating symptoms.
For any queries, to order a test kit or to make an appointment please contact The Wilma Kirsten Clinic by email.
If you would like to speak to Wilma Kirsten direct, call +44 (0)787 608 4829
Alternatively email your telephone number and Wilma Kirsten will contact you at a convenient time to discuss how to proceed without any cost to you.
For more information on Wilma Kirsten including her experience and qualifications please click here